• Project begins with partners exchanging a character of some description around the theme of project title “With a Star in my Pocket” linking to the stars on the European Union Flag, e.g. a teddy bear, doll, etc, which has a link to stars, like a star badge, clothes etc and a link to country of partner, again badge, clothing etc. They should have a little introduction and a passport.
• As characters will be sent to other project partners they need to be relatively small and inexpensive.
• Characters will feature in various pictures etc., throughout the project then go home again at the end of the year.
• Presentations of children’s experiences will be shared each month on suggested topics to follow the nursery year, but partners may prefer other topics to follow their children’s current interests.
• Small weekly presentations of toys experiences on weekend visit home with a child.
• As the project develops and children show interest in partner children, a simple online picture dictionary could be developed.
Posted by: Marta Data
I'm teddy Gregor. I'm visiting Preschool Jodłówka from Poland!