I uploaded 1 video clip about "Indicators" realized in our chemistry lab, and 3 video clip about "states of matter" from youtube.
I'm using the inbox to send to my pupils exercises and questions about the uploaded videos. After I correct their answers.
booklet of information about my 3 projects
Dear eTwinning partners,
Just to let you know that this morning I managed to finalise a booklet with information about my 3 eTwinning projects. One of my projects is this one. I am attaching it here. I will distributing it to the parents of my students. Aims:
1. to let the parents know what their children are doing at school
2. as advertisement to promote eTwinning
3. it's nice to promote my students' efforts, and this will be another motivation for them, and another satisfaction for them and myself.
4. I also intent to distribute this booklet to the head of school, to the assistant...
Today I learnt how to use "Prezi" and I uploaded one in the section "The Microscope".
uploaded more video clips
I uploaded 3 video clips about "Investigation - Diffusion and Osmosis", and a video clip about diffusion through visking tube, in the section "Movment of Substances".
Today we put on Twinspace a presentation about our town, Sibiu. And on Monday we'll put more images from "Under pressure" lessons!
Today my students filmed an investigation about osmosis and we will upload it later.
We prepared a ppt about how to use the twinspace.
We prepared some posters about eTwinning and a ppt about eTwinning.
today I uploaded some photos of my Science form 2 students and my Biology form 3 students while working in the lab. The photos show students filming other students doing the experimetns, and students following the eTwinning twinspace on the interactive board.
Till now Malta did the following work in this project:
1. presented our country by a power point presentation uploaded on slideshare
2. presented our school by text on the blog, and by a video clip
3. uploaded video clips about the following experiments:
a. Introducing acids and alkalis - and using different indicators to test acids and alkalis
b. Testing different things that we use in our everyday life to see if they are acids or alkalis
c. Preparing our own indicator using a red cabbage
d. Observing the effect of acid on metal
e. Observing the effect of acid on carbonate
Other Biology experiments:
a. Observing onion epidermis...
Problems withTwin Space
I am an adminstrator at this project, like my colleagues, but I can't write anything there. Can you help me please Thank you.