The Project will be carried out by the students of the secondary schools (13-14 years old). At the early stage of the project the students will introduce themselves, describe their schools and the place they live. The main subject of the project will be focused on teenage problems and concerns such as: appearance, future career, schoolwork and grades, friends and friendship, money, going out, helping around the house attitude and behaviour. We will also touch the subject of peer pressure and violence at school. The students from the partner schools will be working as the teams representing their countries. Project will involve a lot of communication activities such as wiki, forum and videoconferences to let our students communicate successfully. They will also take photos, prepare Power Point presentations and write articles. The common products will be visible on twinspace, which will be published.
The results of the survey about peer pressure
Posted by: MAłGORZATA TOMCZAK-WALKUSZ
The survey consists of 6 questions. A student must choose o1 of 3 answers: never, rarely or often.
1. How often do you hurt or upset someone in order to go along with the crowd
2. How often do you do something that makes you feel bad about yourself just because other people want you to do it
3. How often do you do something that you know is dangerous just because other people want you to do it
4. How often do you damage other people's property for fun with your friends
5. How often do you lie to your parents because that's what your friends want to do?
6. How often do you help a classmate to cheat in a test at school because they ask you ?