Introduction to our friends: Some objectives
|Posted by: Carmen Luz Mora Mendoza
The following would be some of the basic objectives for the first activities to be carried out with our learners:
- Students will be able to compose
well-written emails to their new friends.
- Students will be able to concretely
describe specific details of their lives and make predictions about
their friends' lives.
- Students will be able to use maps to
explore and analyze places.
- Students will be able to identify
similarities and differences between themselves and their friends.
- Students will be able to give specific
examples of what it means to be from...